A daytime tour where you’ll enjoy the thriving food scene of Finnieston.
With your local tour guide, you will visit 4 independent venues while learning the history and culture of the area. They will show you interesting gems of Finnieston and recommend where to go and what to see while in Glasgow.
- Advance Booking Required
- Dates available: 28th March & 11th April
- Meeting Point: Will be emailed in booking confirmation
- Duration: 3 hours – walking roughly 1.2 miles (1.9Km) in total
- Minimum Tour Size: 2
- Maximum Tour Size: 10
- Price: £59 per person – includes all food and drink tastings (equates to a 5 food & 1 drink tastings)
- No booking or card fees
- Vegetarian Friendly and Special Dietary Requirements: Please email in advance and we will look to accommodate
- What Should You Bring: Wear appropriate clothing and footwear
Food and Drink
During the tour you will try some of the best food and drink not only in Glasgow but Scotland too.
Tasting around 20 different food and drink items, there will be no need for lunch, so come join us on a tour!
Some of the food and drink you will sample will be:
- Street Food
- Mini Cakes
- Mini Scones
- A Scottish drink of your choice and so much more!