These tours will return in April 2024
Please note: Minimum of 2 guests per tour. Please email us to book. We can only arrange these tours on certain Wednesday and Thursday evenings.
You will walk through the West End with our evening Glasgow food tour, tasting the fabulous food and drink the city has to offer. You’ll enjoy the Glasgow patter and some Gaelic, while exploring the history and culture of Glasgow itself.
Your local tour guide will show you interesting gems of the West End and recommend where to go and what to see while in Glasgow.
Visiting 4 independent restaurants and bars you’ll taste the amazing food and drink of Scotland while interacting with the locals. No need for dinner – you’ll be well fed & watered!
- Advance Booking Required
- Meeting Point: Will be emailed in booking confirmation
- Duration: 3.5 hours – walking roughly 2 miles (3.2Km) in total
- Minimum Tour Size: 2
- Maximum Tour Size: 8
- Price: £95 per person for a group of 2, £85 per person for a group of 3-8
- Includes all food and drink tastings (equates to a large three-course meal with 3 drinks)
- No booking or card fees
- Vegetarian Friendly and Special Dietary Requirements: Please detail requirements when booking tour
- What Should You Bring: Wear appropriate clothing and footwear
You must be aged 18 or over to join The West End Wander at Night.
Food & Drink
During your food tour you will try some of the best food and drink not only in Glasgow but Scotland too.
There will be no need for dinner, so leave the car behind and join us on a tour!
Some of the food and drink you will sample will be:
- Scottish Island Gin
- Scottish Beef (steak)
- Whisky and so much more!