As part of our phased return, The West End Wander at Night is not available to book just now.
You will walk through the West End area of Glasgow with our evening tour, tasting the fabulous food and drink the city has to offer. You’ll enjoy the Glasgow patter and some Gaelic, while exploring the history and culture of Glasgow itself.
Your local tour guide will show you interesting gems of the West End and recommend where to go and what to see while in Glasgow.
Visiting 4 independent restaurants and bars you’ll taste the amazing food and drink of Scotland while interacting with the locals. No need for dinner – you’ll be well fed & watered!
- Advance Booking Required
- Meeting Point: Will be emailed in booking confirmation
- Duration: 3.5 hours – walking roughly 1.6 miles (2.6Km) in total
- Minimum Tour Size: 2
- Maximum Tour Size: 8
- Price: £65 per person – includes all food and drink tastings (equates to a three-course meal with 3 drinks)
- No booking or card fees
- Vegetarian Friendly and Special Dietary Requirements: Please email in advance and we will look to accommodate
- What Should You Bring: Wear appropriate clothing and footwear
You must be aged 18 or over to join The West End Wander at Night.
Food & Drink
During your tour you will try some of the best food and drink not only in Glasgow but Scotland too.
Tasting around 20 different food and drink items, there will be no need for dinner, so leave the car behind and join us on a tour!
Some of the food and drink you will sample will be:
- Scottish Island Gin
- Scottish Beef
- Whisky and so much more!