You will walk through the West End with our Glasgow food tour, tasting the fabulous food and drink the city has to offer, enjoying the Glasgow patter, while exploring the history and culture of Glasgow itself. No need for lunch – you will be well fed and watered!
Your local tour guide will show you interesting gems of the West End and recommend where to go and what to see while in Glasgow.
We will visit 6 amazing, independent restaurants, shops and bars where you’ll try tasty Scottish seafood, visit Glasgow’s original cheesemonger, sample some fabulous gin at a traditional pub dating back to 1895 and enjoy a wee dram with us.
- Advance Booking Required
- Meeting Point: Will be emailed in booking confirmation
- Duration: Around 4 hours – Please leave extra time at end of the tour before arranging another event.
- Distance – Walking roughly 2.5 miles (4Km) in total
- Minimum Tour Size: 2
- Maximum Tour Size: 10
- Price: £74 – includes all food and drink tastings (18+ food and drink tastings) (£80 from 1st January)
- No booking or card fees
- Vegetarian Friendly and Special Dietary Requirements: Please detail requirements when booking tour
- What Should You Bring: Wear appropriate clothing and footwear
Food & Drink
During your tour you will try some of the best food and drink not only in Glasgow but Scotland too.
Tasting around 18 different food and drink items, there will be no need for lunch, so leave the car behind and join us on a tour!
Some of the food and drink you will sample will be:
- Scottish Island Gin
- Craft Beer
- Whisky and so much more!